Thursday, October 26, 2017

Smile


Hello
I am back with a card for CASology and Addicted to stamps challenge. This is my old stamp set from Penny black stamps "Mimi's many loves" using this image for this challenge reminds my sweet memories. Stamped image using Versafine black ink and colored with Sharpie markers & watercolor pencils. The sentiment from Altenew "Adore You" was stamped and white heat embossed. Had fun getting my sweet memories together for this challenge.


  

Thanks for taking time to stop by! Leave your comment.

4 comments:

  1. to cuutee
    I really love the image and your coloring is beautiful
    lovely CAS card
    Many thanks for joining us at ATSM challenge this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! How sweet! I love that adorable image, and the sentiment is perfect for the challenge! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect CAS, wonderfully coloured. So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete