Sunday, August 20, 2017

Lovable Friend


Its fun always while making handmade cards. Especially this card amazed me a lot! Image was stamped by Penny black - I Heart You stamp. Sentiment is from Creative Expression stamps. Image was colored with Copic & sharipe sketch pens.  For the background I used I Heart You sentiment & embossed it. Then blended with distress ink. Added few stamped hearts & popped up with foam tape.  

Entering this card in freshly made sketches #301



Thanks for taking time to stop by! Leave your comment.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! I love that image and the fabulous background! Great colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card! I love your choice of image and colours! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week

    ReplyDelete